Please see below for ‘How it Works’ and some FAQ’s
• Each competition will be allocated a maximum number of entries. As soon as the all the tickets are purchased, a random draw will be made to find the winner.
• To enter, the applicant will chose how many tickets they wish to purchase, answer a simple question, fill in their details and then pay securely using the Paypal link.
• The draw will take place live on our Facebook page at the time and date arranged for everyone to see. The winner will be chosen using a Google random number generator where each bought ticket has a fair and equal chance of winning.
• The winner will get a phone call from The Whitestone Team to give them the good news and arrange a time for collection or delivery.
• All competitions and giveaways will be completely transparent and random, so please purchase your ticket with complete confidence.
• Once the maximum number of entries have been reached, a list will be published on our Facebook page along with a time and date of the draw.
• For any questions or concerns you may have, feel free to give one of the team a call on 02477 676844.
How many tickets can i buy?
There is no limit to the amount of tickets one person can buy.
How is the winner chosen?
The winner is chosen at random using Google’s random number generator live on Facebook.
How do we know if we’ve won?
You will be named as the winner on Facebook and our website and also be contacted by phone.
How many tickets are there?
The amount of tickets will be different for each prize. The number of tickets will be displayed for each prize.
When does the draw take place?
The draw takes place as soon as all of the tickets have been sold.
What happens if the tickets aren’t sold?
This is highly unlikely, but if this does happen, then the draw will take place with the amount of applicants we have, or a full refund will take place. This will be at the discretion of Whitestone.
Is my payment secure?
Your payment is completely secure. To enhance protection and security, we use Paypal as our preferred payment method.
How do I know it’s legitimate?
The competitions are completely transparent and legitimate. We at Whitestone have been trading for over 6 years and have built up a solid and trustworthy local reputation. Please see our online reviews for confirmation.
Are the vehicles in good order?
All vehicles will come with a brand new MOT where applicable and a mechanical inspection prior to being offered to win.
Do the winning vehicles come with warranty?
Unless the vehicles are under the manufacturer’s warranty, they will come with 6 months Autoguard nationwide parts and labour warranty.
Do the tech prizes come with any guarantee?
All tech prizes will be supplied with the manufacturer’s standard guarantee.
How long do I have to collect my prize?
Unless delivery is arranged, the winner will have 14 days to collect their prize.
Do you offer delivery?
Yes, we can offer delivery of both vehicles and tech prizes at an additional cost. Please contact us for an estimate.
Can I call you to ask you a question?
Yes, of course, feel free to contact Jon or Gordon on 02477 676844 for any questions you may have.
I am very happy with my mk5 golf I purchased and the team are always happy to help me if any issues occur. Highly recommend. Thanks team.... Read More
After struggling to get decent credit the guys helped me out with their hire to buy scheme, got me back on the road in no time. Great service, would d... Read More
The car was great so agreed the deal and picked it up this weekend. An easy, pleasant transaction, I’d certainly recommend them.... Read More
Absolute top notch service. We just had part exchange with our Aygo excite with Mercedes Benz SLK200. Truly impressed with all the assistance given to... Read More
I purchased a 57 plate Civic from Whitestone a few weeks ago and have been really impressed with their service and helpfulness. The car’s condition... Read More
Bought a fiat 500 from here cant recommend them enough. I went round a few garages beforehand and being a single woman found the salesmen intimidating... Read More
Contact DetailsUnit 1A
Nuneaton Warwickshire CV11 6SQ 02477 676844 07928 045987 email@example.com